On Friday, October 14, 2022, TTI’s Environmental Consulting Division presented it’s 10th Annual Environmental Lunch & Learn for Lenders to clients, teaming partners and welcomed guests. Every year the seminar topics chosen are related to both current/rising environmental issues and requests from prior year attendees. This year’s seminar focused on: PFAS – Updates & Case Study, Dry Cleaner: Due Diligence to Regulatory and Data Gap, Not a Town in Pennsylvania.
We were honored to have in attendance returning and new representatives from 1st Colonial Community Bank, Capehart Scatchard, Century Savings Bank, Chase Commercial Banking, Columbia Bank, Cornerstone Bank, Environmental Risk Innovations (ERI), Fulton Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Philadelphia Federal Credit Union, TD Bank, Truist and Wells Fargo. TTI also broadcast the seminar live via ZOOM to guests across the county. We valued the interaction of great dialogue, questions and stories that all brought to the seminar.
The seminar was held at and catered by Westin Mt. Laurel.
Specific Topic Seminar Presentations are also available for more intimate business sessions. Both online and in person.
Previous year’s L&L topics included:
- Act 2 Land Recycling the Pennsylvania Way
- Business Environmental Risk (BER) to Crisis How & When
- Due Diligence
- Environmental Database Interpretations
- Free Online Site Screening Tools
- Hazard Risk Analysis
- ISRA Basics – Triggers, Applicability and Compliance
- Key Components of a Lender Environmental Risk Program
- Lending on a Site with Activity Use Limitations (AULs)
- LSRP Program, Case Studies
- Offsite Ground Water Contamination
- NJDEP Remediation Updates (Soil & Vapor)
- Non-Scope Business Environmental Risks & Case Studies
- Panel Discussion – A banker, consultant, attorney and risk manager walk into a bar…
- PFAS and Other Emerging Contaminates
- PFAS, The Dreaded Historic Fill REC
- Phase II Drivers / REC vs HREC
- Recognized Areas of Environmental Concern (REC) Management
- Reliance on State Regulatory Closures
- Restricted Use Sites – Ongoing Obligations & Responsibilities
- New SRRA 2.0 Regulatory Updates,
- Vapor Issues
For more information please contact: Kristin Heimburger, Director of Environmental Consulting email@example.com , or Karen Buniak, VP Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org