Our internship program is advantageous for both the college student and the company. TTI Environmental provides hands-on, real work experience for science/engineering majors and offers mentoring opportunities. For the student, TTI’s Internships provide students numerous advantages: along with making new connections and improving a resume, real work involvement helps them learn and assess their interest about a field. From the company perspective, TTI appreciates students’ skill sets and specialized strengths and benefits from the added manpower. The intern program has also been helpful in accurately assessing future candidates, recognizing that new hires with relevant internship experience are better prepared.
Meaningful internships are created through guidance, support and challenging work. TTI believes in the value of such internships and a good return on the investment and will continue offerings for students in various aspects of company operations.
- Provide basic technical expertise to a variety of programs within specific discipline.
- Perform specific task per accepted techniques in accordance with appropriate regulations.
- Make specific recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Communicate effectively through written reports and oral discussions.
- Carry out duties in accordance with quality and management systems, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties that his/her immediate superior may assign from time to time.
- For environmental service divisions: Pursuing undergraduate degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or related fields.
- For business administrative divisions: Pursuing undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Good curriculum and extra-curriculum track record.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Pay: Commensurate with experience.
TTI also enjoys participating in Career Day opportunities. We know it serves as an excellent networking event with an opportunity to discuss current and upcoming opportunities with talented students from ALL MAJORS – those looking for internship opportunities as well as professional jobs. We welcome colleges, universities and trades schools to contact us about attending events or group presentations.
To Submit an Application and/or Resumé:
Click here for a copy of the employment application.
- Email to email@example.com
- or Mail to: TTI Environmental, Inc.
HR Recruitment ATTN: T. Beittel/A. Gregory
1253 North Church Street
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thank you for your interest in working at TTI Environmental, Inc.