- AHERA Compliance
- Asbestos Surveys & Testing
- Asbestos Abatement Design Management & Monitoring
- Asbestos O & M Programs
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessment & Surveys
- Lead in Water Testing
- Mold Investigations & Remediation Design
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- IAQ Program Development
- Right to Know Compliance
- Indoor Environmental Health Assessment
- Daycare Licensing
- ATP Bioluminescence Swab Testing of student desks provided useful Quantitative data for cleaning efficacy.
- The studies show that ATP reduction directly correlates with virus reduction following systematic cleaning.
- Occupancy has an impact on air borne bacterial communities while timing of increased ventilation and cleaning can reduce resuspension.
TTI’s industrial hygienists and technicians provide a full range of IH & IAQ inspections, testing and analytical services to our clients. From initial survey through certification of completion, TTI is committed to conducting thorough and accurate exposure assessments and providing health and safety information to avoid adverse health effects due to environmental and physical hazards.