Environmental Associate 1 or 2– NY City / Nassau County
TTI Environmental Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to fill an available position for an Environmental Associate in the Environmental Consulting Division of TTI. TTI is seeking individuals local to New York City/Nassau County.
Requirements of Position:
- A B.S. in a related field such as Environmental Geology, Environmental Science, GeologicalSciences, Biology, Chemistry or Environmental Engineering
- 0-5 years direct regional experience in the environmental consulting field
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operator Certification a plus
- Experience in Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) or Air Permitting a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to self-manage in a remote position
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills with ability to write clear, concise and thorough environmental reports
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Due diligence projects including TSAs, Phase I/II ESAs, RSRA in accordance with ASTM International standards
- Performance or oversight of field activities and appropriate reporting for regulatory cases in northern NJ and NY
- Sampling of soil, groundwater, vapor, and indoor air
- Reporting in accordance with state regulatory requirements
Your compensation package will include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Company vehicle use
- Cell phone reimbursement
TTI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for growth. This position is an opportunity for the right individual to grow and settle into higher level positions.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time , 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Health and safety guidelines are followed.
To apply send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org