TTI has an immediate opening for a full time Civil Engineer/Project Manager in our Methuen, MA office.
- Civil engineer and project manager with experience in land development/civil engineering projects including site planning, roadway design, grading, storm water management and drainage, septic systems, and utility design together with an understanding of local and state permitting requirements. MADOT and NHDOT experience preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent technical writing and communication skills with public meeting experience, and ability to manage projects and coordinate with clients.
- Excellent computer skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D is a requisite as well as familiarity with HydroCAD.
- BS Civil Engineering
- EIT with ability to become PE within 1 year preferred
- Massachusetts Certified Soil Evaluator License Preferred
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of demonstrated experience
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a competitive benefits program designed to give eligible employees a comprehensive total compensation package.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.