TTI Environmental Inc. is seeking a motivated and experienced Environmental Project Manager for the Environmental Consulting Division in our Methuen, MA office.
This position will require at the minimum 5 years plus of direct regional Phase I Site Assessment experience and qualify as an Environmental Professional under the ASTM standard. Industrial Hygiene experience in Asbestos, Lead or IAQ is a plus. The position will include but not be limited to; environmental consulting support, technical report writing, site investigations, remedial action investigation, account management, project organization, project setup and proposals.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform, prepare and manage Phase I/II Assessments in accordance with ASTM International standards
- Performance of field activities and appropriate reporting for regulatory cases in MA, NH, CT, NY, and RI.
- Manage site investigation activities such as soil, groundwater, vapor, industrial hygiene and ecological sampling
- Sample collection for Site Investigation/Remediation Investigation/Remedial Action (SI/RI/RA) projects
- Perform Industrial Hygiene building surveys
- Oversight/performance of vapor intrusion evaluations including soil gas surveys and indoor air sampling
Requirements of Position:
- A B.S. in a related field such as Environmental Geology, Environmental Science, Geological Sciences, Biology, Chemistry or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 5+ yrs. direct regional experience in the environmental consulting field
- Knowledge of Site Remediation regulations and guidance
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Training
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills with ability to write clear, concise and thorough environmental reports
- Familiarity with ASTM Environmental Due Diligence standards
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
TTI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for growth. This position is an opportunity for the right individual to grow and settle into project management position.
Competitive compensation, matching 401K retirement plan, certification/professional fees company paid, excellent health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, credit union, tuition reimbursement program.
Send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.