TTI Environmental, Inc. has an opening in our Environmental Health & Safety Department for an Environmental Compliance Specialist. This position provides you with an opportunity to work on Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) compliance projects for industrial/manufacturing clients and to develop knowledge and skills in a wide variety of multi-media regulatory compliance issues.
Regulatory project areas include, but are not limited to the following: Air Quality Permitting and Compliance; Environmental Management Systems, Workplace OSHA Compliance Programs, Risk Management Plans; Regulatory Compliance Site Assessments, Storm and Wastewater Permitting; Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) and Tier II Community Right-To-Know reporting.
Requirements of Position:
- B.S. in a related field such as Chemical/Environmental Engineering and/or Environmental Science/Safety
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a related field of work
- Knowledge of state and federal environmental regulations
- Extensive knowledge in use of Microsoft Products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Ability to write and execute macros in Excel and Word a plus
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills with ability to write clear, concise, and thorough environmental reports
- Ability to successfully pass a company paid physical examination and drug screen
- US Citizenship or Legal Resident Status
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Competitive compensation, matching 401K retirement plan, life insurance 100% company paid, certification/professional fees company paid, excellent health, dental and vision insurance 70% company paid, long term disability insurance 100% company paid, Paid Time Off, Credit Union, Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Send resumes and inquiries to HRjobs@ttienv.com.
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.