TTI has immediate opening for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects: Project Managers, Inspectors, Site Supervisors/Foremen, Experienced & Entry Level Field Technicians.
Positions are full time, offering competitive pay, comprehensive medical benefits, 401k matching, paid safety training, personal time off (PTO) and holidays, and career training and advancement opportunities.
Click on the specific links for more information about the position.
Industrial Hygiene Division
- IH Field Technicians – NYC and North Jersey Regions – https://bit.ly/IHFieldTechNYC
- IH Asbestos Investigators / Project Manager – NYC – https://bit.ly/IHAsbestosInvPMNYC
- IH Project Managers – http://bit.ly/IHProjectManager
- IH Field Technicians – http://bit.ly/IHFieldTechician
- IH Entry Level Field Technicians – http://bit.ly/EntryLevelCCDIHFieldCrew
Construction & Contracting Division
- CCD Site Supervisor/Foreman – http://bit.ly/CCDForemanSiteSuper
- CCD Field Technician – http://bit.ly/CCDFieldTech
- CCD Site Supervisor/Foreman – Maryland & Virginia Regions – https://bit.ly/CCDSiteSuperForemanMDVA
- CCD Field Technicians – Maryland & Virginia Regions – https://bit.ly/CCDFieldTechMDVA
- CCD Entry Level Field Technicians – http://bit.ly/EntryLevelCCDIHFieldCrew
TO APPLY: send resume and letter of interest noting position to firstname.lastname@example.org
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients