Site Supervisor/Foreman – Maryland and Virginia Regions.
TTI Environmental is a leading multi-disciplinary environmental company, providing, construction, consulting, inspection and remediation services to business, industry and government nationwide.
TTI’s Contracting & Construction Division has immediate opening for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects. Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, concrete, masonry, etc. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required.
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Competitive Rate, Prevailing Wage Projects and Overtime
- Interpret project specifications and plans to effectively execute project scopes
- Direct, supervise and mentor field personnel to complete projects in accordance with plans, specifications and company policies.
- Manage clients, regulators, subcontractors and project management team to achieve project goals.
- Complete daily reporting, safety inspections and site safety meetings.
- Management of site activities and site safety in accordance with company policies and client expectations
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 year’s field/team supervision experience is required
- Tank Installation/Removal
- Equipment Operation
- General Construction
- Mechanical / Electrical
- MD, VA, NJ, PA, DE tank certifications are a plus
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
*Required for All Candidates:
- High school diploma, college diploma preferably
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- 40-hour OSHA certification a plus
- Distant and local travel required (Monday-Friday). All expenses paid.
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
*Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Employee Advancement Opportunities
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org