TTI has an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant, supporting operational business functions. This position will report to the comptroller.
- Assist with business management projects, data entry and organization, tracking, documentation and document management
- Assist with applications/renewals/tracking and documentation of company licenses, certifications, registrations, etc.
- Filing, scanning, FedEx, general office tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned and special project assistance as needed
- Must have 2-4 years relative Administrative / Clerical experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
- Experience with project, document and data management, and proficiency with data entry
- Must be able to analyze information with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with excellent professional and interpersonal skills
- General math and strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Maintain a high level of dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- High School Diploma. Relative college degree or experience a plus
- Software knowledge of Microsoft Great Plain Dynamics and ReQlogic a plus
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages.
Your compensation/benefits package will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
Pay: $18 per hour or commensurate with experience
Work Location – This is an “in office” position, Moorestown, NJ
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To apply: please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com