And we are always looking for talent!
We are looking for skillful, reliable, motivated and hardworking candidates. You will be part of a dynamic, growing, and energized team at TTI, interacting and communicating daily with clients, technicians and project managers.
TTI also offers paid trainings and certifications so there are many opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Click on the links below to read more specific information regarding open positions at this time.
- CCD Foreman/Site Supervisor – Minimum of 3 years field experience is required. Knowledge of environmental construction services is required. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required.
- CCD Field Technicians – Experience on construction sites and ability to follow and demonstrate basic safety principles, minimum 1 year experience. Travel is required.
- CCD Project Estimator– Experience with construction. Conduct project costs/detailed construction budgets with scopes, schedule and risk analysis, proposal preparation. Perform bid assistance with spec review, attend bid meetings and review requirements with management team.
- IH Field Technicians – Minimum 1 year experience. Assist PM’s with sampling and data collection. Local travel is required. Will train.
- IH Field Technicians NYC & North Jersey Region – Minimum 1 year experience in related NYC & NJ asbestos/environmental/industrial hygiene field. Assist PM’s with sampling and data collection. This is a remote position, with limited work out of HQ in Moorestown, NJ.
- IH Project Manager – Complete project management experience required. Asbestos experience required. Asbestos and Lead Licenses preferred. Local travel is required.
- Accounting Assistant – Perform daily accounting tasks, assisting with all aspects in the accounting department, supporting TTI service divisions, ensuring efficiency in all transactions. “In office” position.
- ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
- CCD Field Crew – On various job sites as assigned, prepare and support construction site needs each day with materials, tools, and equipment. Assist construction crew as needed.
- IH Field Crew – On various job sites as assigned, working effectively both individually and within a team environment. Collect readings and samples, including water, mold, paint, asbestos
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com