TTI is prepared to assist school districts; helping administration, staff and community feel as comfortable as possible and to provide professional consulting during these confusing and anxious times. TTI can provide training, planning, oversight and cleaning efficacy testing in response to this pandemic.
Our team is closely monitoring the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and we have taken a proactive approach in protecting our own team so we can continue to serve you. The time will come to return to school and a normal routine. We are ready to help to ensure confidence in the efforts and prepare everyone for the return.
- Did you develop a cleaning procedure and has this been updated to reflect the latest science?
- Has the cleaning staff been trained on the new cleaning procedure (did you document)?
- Is there a check list that being followed, are you performing audits? What chemicals are being used and has the staff been given Hazard Communication training for that type chemical?
- Is your RTK updated and do you have the Safety Data Sheets for the new chemicals?
- Are the chemicals being used listed on the approved list and are product’s label directions being followed?
- Did you do any testing to confirm cleaning effectiveness?
- Repetitive daily cleaning procedures/deep cleaning frequency.
- Protecting staff & occupants
- Reactive cleaning & disinfection
- Someone is sick or tested positive, how to react (close a room/when to clean), notification procedure.
We can help review your plans and provide a third-party oversight to boost assurance in all parties involved. As a long time, trusted New Jersey school partner since 1985, we are here to assist schools in making a smooth return to normalcy.
For more information please contact Tim Popp, VP of Environmental Consulting, at firstname.lastname@example.org