TTI is prepared to assist your business; to help you, your staff and your customers feel as comfortable as possible and to provide professional consulting during these confusing and anxious times.
Our team is closely monitoring the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and we have taken a proactive approach in protecting our own team so we can continue to serve you. TTI can provide training, planning, oversight and real time cleaning efficacy testing in response to this pandemic.
The time will come to return to work and a normal routine. Let us help you boost your confidence and prepare you for the return.
Some of the issues we can assist with that staff and customers may question:
Did you know that some cleaning products must be left on the surface for up to 10 minutes to be effective?
- Do you have a cleaning procedure or does your contracted cleaner have one and has this been updated to reflect the latest science?
- TTI can help draft this.
- Has your in-house cleaning staff and or contractor been trained on the new cleaning procedure (did you document)?
- TTI can provide training.
- Is there a check list that’s being followed, are you performing audits?
- TTI can help develop the checklist.
- Did you do any testing to confirm cleaning effectiveness?
- TTI can provide surface sampling before and after for Adenosine which are organic compounds that provide energy to drive many processes in living cells. The samples are collected, and results are immediate for on site evaluation of cleaning.
- What chemicals are being used and has your staff been given Hazard Communication training for that type chemical? Is your RTK updated and do you have the Safety Data Sheets for the new chemicals?
- TTI can provide assistance with updating your Hazard Communication or RTK program and training.
- Are the chemicals being used listed on the approved list and are product’s label directions being followed?
- TTI can verify the cleaning and disinfecting products are on the EPA’s list of effective products.
- Repetitive daily cleaning procedures/deep cleaning frequency:
- TTI can help develop a schedule.
- Introduction of fresh air into commercial buildings:
- TTI can make recommendations about air exchanges.
- Protecting staff and occupants:
- TTI can provide guidance with communication tools to allay fears.
- Someone is sick or tested positive: TTI can advise on how to react (close a room/when to clean), notification procedure, cleaning testing.
- TTI can provide guidelines for isolating and cleaning areas of concern.
Should you have any questions please contact Tim Popp, VP of Environmental Consulting at 856-840-8800 x 24 or email@example.com
We can help review your plans and provide a third-party oversight to boost assurance in all parties involved.
As a long time, trusted business partner since 1985, we have the experience in providing health & safety issues related to building sciences, we’re here to assist you in making a smooth return to normalcy.