On Friday, October 13, 2023, TTI’s Environmental Consulting Division hosted its 11th Annual Environmental Lunch & Learn, at Riverton Country Club in Cinnaminson, NJ, an event eagerly anticipated by our clients, esteemed teaming partners, and new friends we had the pleasure of welcoming this year. The seminar topics were meticulously chosen to address current and emerging environmental concerns and to respond to the requests of our dedicated attendees.
The central topics of the 2023 seminar focused on: PFAS Updates, the intricacies of Buying a Contaminated Property, and the ever-pertinent question, “Why Do I Need Another Phase 1?”
We were immensely honored to welcome representatives from a distinguished array of organizations, including 1st Colonial Community Bank, Capehart Scatchard, Century Savings Bank, Chase Commercial Banking, Columbia Bank, Cornerstone Bank, Environmental Risk Innovations (ERI), Fulton Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Philadelphia Federal Credit Union, TD Bank, Truist, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Bank United, Citizens Bank, ERIS, First Bank, First Citizens Bank, Peapack-Gladstone Bank, PNC Financial Services, PromiseOne Bank, Zions Bank and Republic Bank.
In recognition of the ever-expanding reach of this valuable seminar, we also extended our digital hospitality by broadcasting the event live via ZOOM, allowing guests from across the country to join the enriching discussions and pose questions. The seminar portion was followed by a cocktail hour, where attendees had to the chance to talk with and question our professionals regarding more specific issues. This event once again demonstrated the strength of collaboration and the shared knowledge that is so integral to those in the environmental field.
To download a copy of the presentations:
SCAN HERE or visit: TTIEnvLL2023 PFAS,CONTPROP,PHASE1 Presentations
Specific Topic Seminar Presentations are also available for more intimate business sessions, both online and in person. Previous year’s L&L topics included:
- Act 2 Land Recycling the Pennsylvania Way
- Business Environmental Risk (BER) to Crisis How & When
- Data Gap, Not a Town in Pennsylvania.
- Due Diligence Issues
- Due Diligence to Regulatory
- Environmental Database Interpretations
- Free Online Site Screening Tools
- Hazard Risk Analysis
- ISRA Basics – Triggers, Applicability and Compliance
- Key Components of a Lender Environmental Risk Program
- Lending on a Site with Activity Use Limitations (AULs)
- LSRP Program, Case Studies
- Offsite Ground Water Contamination
- NJDEP Remediation Updates (Soil & Vapor)
- Non-Scope Business Environmental Risks & Case Studies
- Panel Discussion – A banker, consultant, attorney and risk manager walk into a bar…
- PFAS and Other Emerging Contaminates
- PFAS, The Dreaded Historic Fill REC
- Phase II Drivers / REC vs HREC
- Recognized Areas of Environmental Concern (REC) Management
- Reliance on State Regulatory Closures
- Restricted Use Sites – Ongoing Obligations & Responsibilities
- New SRRA 2.0 Regulatory Updates,
- Vapor Issues
TTI’s Environmental Consulting Services cover a wide range of environmental inspections, analytics, consultations, and remediation measures for clients in the NJ, NY, PA, and DMV/DC Metro areas. Our team of skilled professionals brings diverse qualifications and scientific expertise, along with in-depth knowledge of permitting and compliance protocols. With a proactive approach, we help clients protect assets and limit liabilities in the face of environmental challenges. From conducting thorough assessments to providing tailored recommendations, our consulting services ensure sustainable practices and mitigate potential risks.