TTI’s is seeking candidates to fill full-time positions for a Field Supervisor to work in the Tank Management / Environmental Construction Division. Qualified candidates shall possess a strong background in general construction and environmental contracting services. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required.
- Interpret project specifications and plans to effectively execute project scopes
- Supervision of field personnel
- Daily reporting
- Management of site activities and site safety in accordance with company policies and client expectations
- Minimum of 3 year’s field experience is required
- Tank Installation/Removal
- Equipment Operation
- General Construction
- Mechanical / Electrical
- NJ, PA, DE tank certifications are a plus
Construction Foreman, Petroleum Equip. Installers, and Laborers
TTI’s Construction and Contracting Division has immediate openings for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects. Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, environmental construction, concrete, masonry, etc.
- Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations and PPE requirements
- Assist contractors (i.e. craft workers, masons, mechanical foreman, etc.) as needed
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are maintained and stored properly
- Experience on construction sites and ability to follow and demonstrate basic safety principles.
- Foreman – minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Petroleum Equipment Installers – minimum 1 years’ experience
- Laborer – minimum 1 years’ experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- Construction OSHA 10 or OSHA HAZWOPER Certification preferred.
- New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania storage tank certifications a plus.
*Required for All Candidates:
- High school diploma, college diploma preferably
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- 40-hour OSHA certification a plus
- Willingness to work long hours
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Local and extended travel required for some projects.
*Our benefits include:
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send letter or note of interest and resume to Bill Stafford, Vice President, Director of Contracting and Construction at email@example.com