Career & Internships
TTI is an energetic and vibrant company and offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment. Our staff includes scientists, consultants, marketers, public policy professionals and field technicians who provide an array of scientific, analytical, education and remediation services. We continually seek exceptionally skilled entry-level and seasoned professionals to join our growing organization.
Our projects are led by experts in selected areas of environmental and engineering sciences and focus on complex problems that demand innovative, multidisciplinary thinking. In hiring, we look not only for talented individuals with specific skills, but also for people who will fit in well with our existing teams and become integral and contributing members of our staff. Respect and cooperation are two of TTI’s Core Values.
We recognize what an important role benefits play in the lives of our employees and their significant others. We offer a competitive benefits program designed to give eligible employees a comprehensive total compensation package.
Our benefits include:
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our internship program is advantageous for both the college student and the company. TTI Environmental provides hands-on, real work experience for science/engineering majors and offers mentoring opportunities. For the student, TTI’s Internships provide students numerous advantages: along with making new connections and improving a resume, real work involvement helps them learn and assess their interest about a field. From the company perspective, TTI appreciates students’ skill sets and specialized strengths and benefits from the added manpower. The intern program has also been helpful in accurately assessing future candidates, recognizing that new hires with relevant internship experience are better prepared.
Meaningful internships are created through guidance, support and challenging work. TTI believes in the value of such internships and a good return on the investment and will continue offerings for students in various aspects of company operations.
- Provide basic technical expertise to a variety of programs within specific discipline.
- Perform specific task per accepted techniques in accordance with appropriate regulations.
- Make specific recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Communicate effectively through written reports and oral discussions.
- Carry out duties in accordance with quality and management systems, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties that his/her immediate superior may assign from time to time.
- Pursuing Undergraduate Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or related fields
- Good curriculum and extra-curriculum track record.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
Commensurate with experience.
To see job postings and availabilities please click Careers for our listings.
Feel free to Submit an Application and/or Resumé.
Click here for a copy of the employment application.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
TTI Environmental, Inc.
Human Resources Department
1253 North Church Street
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
Attn: Mary Carpenter
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thank you for your interest in working at TTI Environmental, Inc.