TTI is proud to announce that Andy Basehoar, P.G., Senior Project Manager in the Environmental Consulting Division, recently passed the Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) exam issued by the State of New Jersey. An LSRP is defined in C58:10C (Site Remediation Reform Act) as an individual who is licensed by the Site Remediation Professional Licensing Board (SRPLB) pursuant to C.58:10C-7. Simply stated, LSRPs are individuals with demonstrated educational requirements and experience remediating sites in New Jersey, who have passed a proficiency examination administered by the SRPLB and have been licensed by the SRPLB to oversee remediation in New Jersey.
Andy Basehoar has been with TTI since 2013 and in the environmental field for over 14 years providing services for a wide range of clients. Mr. Basehoar provides senior level consulting services in areas including oversight of due diligence projects including Phase I & II Environmental Assessments and management of multi-level environmental investigation/remediation projects at federal facilities, commercial and industrial sites. Mr. Basehoar is the National Account Manager for several lending institutions.
Mr. Basehoar ‘s responsibilities specifically include:
- Specialized services in New Jersey and Pennsylvania include Preliminary Assessments, Site Investigation, Remedial Investigations and Remedial Actions in accordance with the NJDEP’s Technical Requirements for Site Remediation and Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) and PADEP’s Land Recycling Program (Act 2).
- Management and review of Phase I/II assessments prepared in accordance with current Small Business Administration (SBA) and ASTM International standards.
- Field supervision of site investigation activities such as soil, groundwater, vapor, and ecological sampling.
- Experience in regulated and unregulated underground storage tank (UST) closures in NJ, PA, KY, NY, and WA.
- Preparation and oversight of site remediation projects, industrial demolitions, and underground storage tank closures in accordance with state requirements.
- 2D and 3D fate and transport modeling in unconsolidated and fractured bedrock aquifers.
Andy received his BS in Environmental Science & Geology from Kutztown University. He was a ski instructor during his college years and still spends many days on the slopes every winter. When the snow melts, Andy spends weekends in Sea Isle City, NJ, sitting on the beach, kayaking, and surf fishing.
LSRPs are bound by a strict code of conduct outlined within C.58:10C-16 and N.J.A.C. 7:26I-6 (Regulations of the New Jersey Site Remediation Professional Licensing Board) and are required to perform remediation in accordance with applicable New Jersey statute and regulation. The LSRP’s highest priority is the protection of public health and safety and the environment.
We congratulation Andy for this significant achievement!