TTI Environmental, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full time Technical Administrator supporting the operational needs of an Environmental Services Division of TTI.
This position provides direct support to director, project managers and field technicians in their administrative daily tasks. Responsible for providing administrative support such as: compiling reports, preparing proposals, packages to clients, maintaining files, preparing purchase orders, spreadsheets, data management and client communication. Division includes 12 technical individuals servicing accounts throughout the mid-Atlantic region
- Prepare technical reports using field and laboratory data generated by team.
- Track projects through life cycle and monitoring their delivery timeliness and quality.
- Support project managers with budget management and invoice preparation.
- Prepare purchase orders, check requests and various intercompany forms/requisitions.
- Participate in the development of RFQ/RFP responses, including writing, editing, obtaining information for proposals, project write-ups and resumes. Assist project managers with organization and submission of proposals which includes cost estimates, document quality control (QC), and delivery.
- Work in coordination with project managers and EHS Manager preparing safety plans, ordering supplies etc.
- Support and assist directors in strategic direction or communication to technical personnel.
- Organize and schedule administrative meetings.
- Maintain and manage relevant technical databases, and other repositories of information.
- Manage department technical and business license and certifications and renewals.
- Maintain department vehicle records for daily usage, maintenance and motor vehicle registrations.
- Ensure department’s compliance of corporate guidelines in operational functions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly motivated, quick learner and active team player with a positive attitude.
- High level of computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe).
- Ability to solve problems, be pro-active and make independent decisions and judgments.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced business environment adhering to deadlines.
- Efficient and effective time management skills.
- Proficient writing, editing, proofreading and document formatting skills.
- Strong ability to perform multiple tasks in an organized manner and concurrently and at the direction of various people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with peers, business partners, and company leadership.
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills as well as analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field is preferred; or a minimum of 1-2 years of equivalent and relevant experience
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Hourly or salary depending on experience
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings plan
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for the position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org