Seeking an Technical Administrative Coordinator for the Industrial Hygiene Division. This full time position is responsible for assisting IH division in project management, scheduling, coordination and reporting. Will also be responsible for producing, standardizing, and maintaining technical documentation for client projects as well as supporting business processes and internal operations.
This need is associated with deliverables with projects varying from short reporting memos to large technical reports which include data input, computations and proper technical structure. Must be flexible and responsive and have demonstrated ability to work within set schedules and time frames.
- Conduct requirements and/or data gathering with subject matter experts to create/write reports.
- Maintain the document control and production process, performing all QA for deliverables.
- Coordinate activities required to ensure the accuracy and adequacy of each document, including in-process and final reviews, editing for compliance with all applicable specifications and standards, and change verification.
- Responsible for the scheduled routine update of all technical product documentation.
- Conduct gap analyses, document and communicate findings with recommendations for next steps
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and with other team members.
- Research and gather relevant technical data from multiple team members as well as from internal documents
- Complete weekly status report detailing priorities, items completed, items pending, and items requiring escalation.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or project manager.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Suite and Office 365. High proficiency, accuracy and speed in data entry.
- Excellent interpersonal and general business communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently but also have a strong team mentality.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks in a deadline driven environment and communicate regularly with program manager to assess workload.
- Experience with technical documentation specifications, standard operating procedures, workflow documentation, and file specifications a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Communications or a technical discipline a plus.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org