TTI is seeking motivated individuals to fill available positions in the Environmental Consulting Division. TTI is seeking individuals local to central/eastern PA and southern NJ.
TTI services government, industrial, commercial, financial and private clients nationwide and is headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey. Available positions include:
Environmental Associate 1
Environmental Associate 2
Requirements of Position:
- A B.S. in a related field such as Environmental Geology, Environmental Science, Geological Sciences, Biology, Chemistry or Environmental Engineering
- 0-10 years direct regional experience in the environmental consulting field
- OSHA 40‐Hour Hazardous Waste Operator Certification a plus
- Experience in Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) or Air Permitting a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills with ability to write clear, concise and thorough environmental reports
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Due diligence projects including TSAs, Phase I/II ESAs, RSRA in accordance with ASTM International standards
- Performance of field activities and appropriate reporting for regulatory cases in NJ, PA, DE and NY
- Sampling of soil, groundwater, vapor, and indoor air
- Reporting in accordance with state regulatory requirements
Your competitive compensation includes:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Certification/professional fees company paid
- Retirement savings plan
- Credit Union
TTI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for growth. This position is an opportunity for the right individual to grow and settle into higher level positions.
Feel free to Submit an Application and/or Resumé.
Click here for a copy of the employment application.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org