TTI’s Construction and Contracting Division has immediate opening for qualified applicants in the role of Site Supervisor/Foreman, to staff multiple upcoming projects. Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, concrete, masonry, etc. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required.
- Interpret project specifications and plans to effectively execute project scopes
- Direct, supervise and mentor field personnel to complete projects in accordance with plans, specifications and company policies.
- Manage clients, regulators, subcontractors and project management team to achieve project goals.
- Complete daily reporting, safety inspections and site safety meetings.
- Management of site activities and site safety in accordance with company policies and client expectations
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 year’s field experience is required
- Tank Installation/Removal
- Equipment Operation
- General Construction
- Mechanical / Electrical
- NJ, PA, DE tank certifications are a plus
*Required for All Candidates:
- High school diploma, college diploma preferably
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- 40-hour OSHA certification a plus
- Local travel required (Monday-Friday).
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
*Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate, Prevailing Wage Projects and Overtime.
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org