TTI’s industrial hygiene division provides a full range of IH & IAQ inspections, testing and analytical services to our clients.
- Project Management
- Inspection and on‐site monitoring for asbestos, mold, lead paint and indoor air quality
- Maintain, operate and calibrate a variety of sampling and monitoring equipment
- Produce detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking.
- Interpretation of analytical data and technical report writing.
- Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital.
- Complete all projects within the established schedules and budgets.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and with team members.
- IH experience required. Asbestos and Lead Licenses preferred.
- Capable computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- CAD experience a plus.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent thinking and self‐motivation is essential.
- Knowledge of general building mechanical systems and building construction.
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications.
- High School Diploma, mechanical/trade school, college degree.
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs. of equipment and use ladders.
- US citizenship or legal resident status.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Some travel required.
Must be willing to work weekends and second shift.
Feel free to Submit an Application and/or Resumé.
Click here for a copy of the employment application.
Email to email@example.com