TTI’s Contracting & Construction Division has immediate openings for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects in the field. Travel is required.
- As TTI is a federal contractor, TTI follows all policy of vaccination requirements and safety protocol pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
- TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
PAY: Competitive Hourly Rate, Prevailing Wage Projects and Overtime
SITE SUPERVISOR / FOREMAN
Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, concrete, masonry, etc. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required. Previous commercial, industrial or petrochemical construction experience required. This is a FIELD position.
- Interpret project specifications and plans to effectively execute project scopes
- Direct, supervise and mentor field personnel to complete projects in accordance with plans, specifications and company policies
- Manage clients, regulators, subcontractors and project management team to achieve project goals
- Complete daily reporting, safety inspections and site safety meetings
- Management of site activities and site safety in accordance with company policies and client expectations
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 year’s field/team supervision experience is required
- Tank Installation/Removal
- Equipment Operation
- General Construction
- Mechanical / Electrical
- NJ, PA, DE tank certifications are a plus
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay:approx. $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Knowledge of environmental construction services is preferred, especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, environmental construction, concrete, masonry, etc.
- Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations and PPE requirements
- Assist contractors (i.e. craft workers, masons, mechanical foreman, etc.) as needed
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are maintained and stored properly
Experience and Skills:
- Experience on construction sites and ability to follow and demonstrate basic safety principles.
- Laborer – minimum 1 years’ experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- Construction OSHA 10 or OSHA HAZWOPER Certification preferred.
- New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania storage tank certifications a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed
- Must pass fit for duty physical, drug and alcohol screening, and detailed background check
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Local and extended travel required for some projects
- Competent computer skills, experience in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: approx. $18.00 per hour
*Required for All Candidates:
- High school diploma, college diploma preferably
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- 40-hour OSHA certification a plus
- Distant and local travel required (Monday-Friday). All expenses paid.
- US citizenship or legal resident status.
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Holidays and PTO
TTI maintains a strong safety ethic and will provide the hired individual with OSHA 40 hr. HazWOPER and Confined Space Entry training, and well as annual safety training.
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org