TTI Environmental, Inc. is an integrated environmental services contractor and consulting firm. TTI services government, industrial, commercial, academic, financial, and private clients nationwide and is headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey.
We are seeking a full-time NYC Asbestos Inspector / Project Manager for the NYC region. Candidate should have NYS/NYC project experience with asbestos testing, drafting reports, providing abatement oversight and project design, and possess skills to interface with clients and to prepare work scopes and proposals for asbestos services. Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital. This is a remote position, with occasional work out of HQ in Moorestown, NJ.
- Project Management.
- Inspection and on‐site monitoring for asbestos.
- Produce detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking.
- Interpretation of analytical data and write/produce technical reports.
- Complete all projects within the established schedules and budgets.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and with team members.
- Walk projects, assist with bids, pre-project set up, pre-job documentation, and post project documentation.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, pre-construction meetings, construction progress meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or related field or be able to demonstrate five years of experience with asbestos consultants.
- NYC Asbestos Investigator /NY Inspection Certification(s.) NJ certifications a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write technical reports and proposals.
- Ability to perform field work requiring physical exertion
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred but not required.
- Valid and clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Open to late night and/or weekend shifts.
*Required for All Candidates:
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and work in fast-paced environment
Salary $30-$45 hour. Salary commensurate with experience.
Compensation package will include:
- Competitive compensation.
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Paid time off and holidays
- Smart phone stipend
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org