TTI Inspections, a division of TTI Environmental, Inc., is seeking candidates to fill a new full-time position for an entry level NDT/inspection field technician, based at our Moorestown, New Jersey corporate headquarters location. The field technician hire will assist our growing division with the mechanical integrity inspection of aboveground storage tanks, vessels, piping and other process equipment at petrochemical, pharmaceutical, energy production and military facilities locally and nationwide.
- Prior experience in the industry is not required.
- Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- This position can be physically demanding, and candidates should be in good physical shape, have the ability to work in environments with extreme heat or cold temperatures, lift and/or move 50 pounds or greater, work effectively in confined spaces or at heights.
- In addition to field activities, technicians will assist certified inspectors with the preparation of technical reports in the office, and should have computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Field inspections occasionally require overnight travel and candidates should have the ability to travel for 1 to 5 days at a time (generally home on weekends).
- Candidates should have a high school diploma, will be expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing, and have a clean driving record.
TTI maintains a strong safety ethic, and will provide the hired individual with OSHA 40 hr. HOZWOPER and Confined Space Entry training, and well as biannual safety training.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, paid training and certifications.
Send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.