We are seeking a full-time Field Technician, providing assistance to a project manager, in areas of Asbestos, Lead, Mold, and other Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in the NYC & North Jersey area. Field technician will be responsible for data collection, field investigation, sampling and reporting. This is a remote position, with limited work out of HQ in Moorestown, NJ
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Inspection and on-site monitoring for asbestos, mold, lead paint and indoor air quality
- Maintains, operates, and calibrates a variety of sampling and monitoring equipment
- Detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking
- Technical report writing and interpretation of analytical data
- Assignments are of varying complexity and under direction of a project manager
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Independent thinking and self-motivation are essential
- Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital
- Required education: High School Diploma, mechanical/trade school
- Experience in related NYC & NJ asbestos/environmental/industrial hygiene field.
- Asbestos and lead licenses preferred Any NYC, NYS, NJ licenses and/or certifications are a plus.
- Minimum years of experience: 1-3
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs. of equipment and use ladders
- Computer skills required: proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of general building mechanical systems and building construction
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
- Driven to follow an outlined three-year career path
- Some travel required
- Must be willing to work limited weekends and second shift
*Required for All Candidates:
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and work in fast-paced environment
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Competitive compensation. Hourly with overtime, paid port to port
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Paid time off and holidays
- Smart phone stipend
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay 65K to 100K – Pay is commensurate with experience.
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To apply, please submit a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org