TTI Inspections, a division of TTI Environmental, Inc., is seeking candidates to fill a new full-time position for an NDT/inspection field technician. The field technician hire will assist our growing division with the mechanical integrity inspection of aboveground storage tanks (AST), vessels, piping and other process equipment at petrochemical, pharmaceutical, energy production and military facilities locally and nationwide.
- Prior experience in the industry is not required but a plus.
- Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- This position can be physically demanding, and candidates should be in good physical shape, have the ability to work in environments with extreme heat or cold temperatures, lift and/or move 50 pounds or greater, work effectively in confined spaces or at heights.
- In addition to field activities, technicians assist certified inspectors with the preparation of technical reports in the office, and should have computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Field inspections occasionally require overnight travel and candidates should have the ability to travel for 1 to 5 days at a time (generally home on weekends).
- Candidates should have a high school diploma, will be expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing, and have a clean driving record.
TTI maintains a strong safety ethic and will provide the hired individual with OSHA 40 hr. HazWOPER and Confined Space Entry training, and well as annual safety training.
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Holidays and PTO
Pay: $22 – $30 hour. Pay commensurate with experience.
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: As TTI is a federal contractor, TTI follows all policy of vaccination requirements and safety protocol pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To apply for this position: please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org