- Project Management
- Inspection and on‐site monitoring for asbestos, mold, lead paint and indoor air quality
- Maintain, operate and calibrate a variety of sampling and monitoring equipment
- Produce detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking.
- Interpretation of analytical data and technical report writing.
- Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital.
- Complete all projects within the established schedules and budgets.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working independently and with team members.
- Asbestos and Lead Licenses preferred.
- Capable computer skills including Microsoft Suite and Office 365. High proficiency, accuracy and speed in data entry.
- CAD experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent thinking and self‐motivation is essential.
- High School Diploma, mechanical/trade school, college degree.
- Must be able to carry up to 30 lbs. of equipment and use ladders.
- US citizenship or legal resident status.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Knowledge of general building mechanical systems and building construction.
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications.
Some travel required. Must be willing to work weekends and second shift.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our benefits include:
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
TTI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.