TTI’s Construction and Contracting Division has immediate openings for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects. Knowledge of general construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, environmental construction, concrete, masonry, etc.
General Job Responsibilities
- Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations and PPE requirements
- Assist contractors (i.e. craft workers, masons, mechanical foreman, etc.) as needed
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are maintained and stored properly
- Experience on construction sites.
- Foreman – minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Supervisors – minimum 5 years’ experience,
- Petroleum Equipment Installers – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Laborer – minimum 2 years’ experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- Construction OSHA 10 preferred.
- New Jersey and Pennsylvania storage tank certifications a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed.
- Must pass fit for duty physical, drug and alcohol screening, and detailed background check
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org