TTI is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Projects Manager in the Construction and Contracting Division. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company policy, strategy, commitments and goals.
Cost estimating and management experience with environmental construction, petroleum equipment installations, contracting services, remediation and decommissioning is required. Qualified applicants shall have the ability to interact and negotiate with vendors, suppliers and governmental agencies and the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Project/Practice Management
- Project Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Development
- Technical Understanding
- Creates and executes project work plans and revisions
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day -to -day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables
- Applies methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement review and QA procedures
- Tracks and manages project budget, analyzes comprehensive financial impacts
- Facilitates team and client meetings, status reports
- Conduct cost, schedule and risk analysis, proposal preparation
- Conduct project scope and bid specification review, attend bid meetings and review bid requirements with management team.
- Prepare requests for information, detailed construction budget, schedule and projecting costs for each elevation
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among teams by documenting/communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Client Management
- Innovator Development
- Internal Operations
- Applicant must have excellent organizational, communication and computer skills. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project is required.
- Strong decision making, analytical and time management skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry-related field, such as construction management or engineering a bonus.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Paid Training and Professional Certifications
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.