TTI Environmental is a leading multi-disciplinary environmental company, providing, construction, consulting, inspection and remediation services to business, industry and government nationwide. TTI’s Construction & Contracting Division has immediate openings for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation – Competitive Hourly Rate, Prevailing Wage Projects and Overtime
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
Site Supervisor / Foreman
Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, concrete, masonry, etc. Ideal applicants will have strong mechanical visualization and analytical skills, attention to detail, with excellent verbal and organizational skills. Travel is required. Previous commercial, industrial or petrochemical construction experience required. This is a FIELD position.
- Interpret project specifications and plans to effectively execute project scopes
- Direct, supervise and mentor field personnel to complete projects in accordance with plans, specifications and company policies.
- Manage clients, regulators, subcontractors and project management team to achieve project goals.
- Complete daily reporting, safety inspections and site safety meetings.
- Management of site activities and site safety in accordance with company policies and client expectations
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 year’s field/team supervision experience is required
- Tank Installation/Removal
- Equipment Operation
- General Construction
- Mechanical / Electrical
- NJ, PA, DE tank certifications are a plus
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- *Required for All Candidates:
- High school diploma, college diploma preferably
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- 40-hour OSHA certification a plus
- Distant and local travel required (Monday-Friday). All expenses paid.
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and obtain various certifications
Knowledge of environmental construction services is required especially with knowledge of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, environmental construction, concrete, masonry, etc.
General Job Responsibilities
- Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations and PPE requirements
- Assist contractors (i.e. craft workers, masons, mechanical foreman, etc.) as needed
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are maintained and stored properly
- Experience on construction sites and ability to follow and demonstrate basic safety principles.
- Laborer – minimum 1 years’ experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- Construction OSHA 10 or OSHA HAZWOPER Certification preferred.
- New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania storage tank certifications a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed.
- Must pass fit for duty physical, drug and alcohol screening, and detailed background check
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Local and extended travel required for some projects.
- Competent computer skills, experience in Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put “CCD Site Super” or “CCD Field Tech” in subject line.