TTI’s Construction and Contracting Division has immediate openings for qualified applicants to staff multiple upcoming projects. Knowledge of environmental construction services is required. Beneficial to have knowledge/experience of petroleum equipment system installations, demolition and remediation, environmental construction, concrete, masonry, etc. Travel is required.
General Job Responsibilities
- Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations and PPE requirements
- Assist contractors (i.e. craft workers, masons, mechanical foreman, etc.) as needed
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are maintained and stored properly
- Experience on construction sites and ability to follow and demonstrate basic safety principles.
- Foreman – minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Petroleum Equipment Installers – minimum 1 years’ experience
- Laborer – minimum 1 years’ experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- Construction OSHA 10 or OSHA HAZWOPER Certification preferred.
- New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania storage tank certifications a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed.
- Must pass fit for duty physical, drug and alcohol screening, and detailed background check
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Local and extended travel required for some projects.
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org