Come join the oldest and longest continuously operating asbestos monitoring firm in New Jersey. We are looking for experienced technicians to join our team to support and participate in our expanding project base. We have projects running throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania and New York City metro.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Abundant overtime opportunities
- Company supplied vehicles
- Paid travel time
- Paid certification renewal
- Paid professional and safety training
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental & life insurance benefits with Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield
We are looking for technicians with abatement monitoring and building survey experience.
Individuals possessing or capable of obtaining NJ’s Asbestos Safety Technician certification are preferred.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Inspection and on-site monitoring for asbestos
- Maintains, operates, and calibrates a variety of sampling and monitoring equipment
- Detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking
- Technical report writing and interpretation of analytical data
- Assignments are of varying complexity and under direction of a project manager
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Independent thinking and self-motivation are essential
- Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ext. 34 to discuss current opportunities.