|… helping to navigate the “muddy water” and technical questions of risk|
|As an integrated environmental services company, TTI assists public and private clients throughout the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic portions of the US in all aspects of due diligence, maintaining all licenses, certifications and credentials necessary. We value our partnerships with lending institutions and enjoy sharing information about important standards, trends and environmental issues.|
|With over 8 years experience presenting Lunch & Learn Seminars for Environmental Lenders, we are now happy to offer these learning modules virtually.|
These specific topic workshops are available for more intimate business sessions, and the number of topics and length of the workshop(s) can be tailored to your needs.
The webinar presentations are complimentary and can be customized.
- Act 2 Land Recycling the Pennsylvania Way
- Business Environmental Risk (BER) to Crisis How & When
- Site Remediation Reform Act – SRRA 2.0
- Emerging Contaminates 101 (PFAS and Other Concerns)
- Environmental Database Interpretations
- Free Online Site Screening Tools
- Hazard Risk Analysis
- ISRA Basics – Triggers, Applicability and Compliance
- Lending on a Site with Activity Use Limitations (AULs)
- Offsite Ground Water Contamination,
- Non-Scope Business Environmental Risks & Case Studies
- Phase II Drivers / REC vs HREC
- Reliance on State Regulatory Closures
- SBA Lending
- Site Inspection Clues
- Vapor Intrusion / Vapor Encroachment / Crash Course on Vapor
These programs are designed to help Real Estate Managers, Appraisers / Reviewers, Environmental Risk Managers, Commercial Loan Officers and Asset Recovery Specialists.
For more information on DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES or to discuss/schedule a WEBINAR PRESENTATION please contact: Kristin Heimburger, Director of Environmental Consulting, Ext 30 email@example.com or Susan Thames, Associate Director, Ext 33 firstname.lastname@example.org