Kristin Heimburger, Director of Environmental Consulting (ENV), is proud to announce recent promotions and new staff in the growing division. TTI appreciates their outstanding contributions to the division, our clients and our company, they are invaluable member of the team.
- Andy Basehoar, PG, LSRP is now our first Site Remediation Program Manager. Andy will manage ENV’s regulatory client sector, provide experienced technical oversight in remedial cases, and continue to fulfill his role as an asset to operations for ENV.
- Rob Russell was promoted to Project Manager and will continue to lead the charge for growth and expansion into the NYC Metro coverage region of ENV.
- Austin Falciani was promoted to Project Scientist and works alongside our LSRPs and Renee Michalak, Project Scientist, to keep our regulatory cases in compliance and our sampling QA/QC in check.
- Shian Knouse was promoted to Environmental Associate 2 in the Central PA region and will be a key player in our expansion plan towards Pittsburgh.
- Kyle Thompson was added to our group as an Environmental Associate 1 in the spring and spends his time conducting site assessments and sampling soil/groundwater.
We wish All the best in their new roles – Congratulations!
For more information contact Kristin Heimburger at email@example.com