TTI has an immediate opening for Asbestos Project Monitor positions w/NY License. Project experience with asbestos testing, drafting reports, providing abatement oversight and project design. The candidate should possess skills to interface with clients and to prepare work scopes and proposals for asbestos services. Timeliness, time management, meeting deadlines and responsiveness to emergencies is vital.
- Inspection and on‐site monitoring for asbestos.
- Produce detailed surveys requiring excellent note taking.
- Interpretation of analytical data and draft/write technical reports.
- Complete all projects within the established schedules and budgets.
- Manage assignments while working independently and with team members.
- Walk projects, pre-project set up, pre-job documentation, and post project documentation.
- Attend pre-bid/pre-construction meetings, construction progress meetings as needed.
- Asbestos certification(s) NY, and NJ a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write technical reports and proposals.
- Ability to perform field work
- 10-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training preferred.
- Valid and clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Open to late night and/or weekend shifts.
To apply send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation package will include:
- Hourly with overtime
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Competitive compensation, matching 401K retirement plan
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.