TTI is seeking a full time API/STI Inspector to join our Inspection Division.
- Performs or assists in the completion of API inspections on pressure vessels, piping and storage tanks
- Review as built drawings and ability to sketch tank, vessel and piping equipment systems for CAD drawings
- Works independently as crew lead on job sites
- Supervise NDT Technicians on job site
- Prepare reports and other work documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Understands and utilizes safe work practices including lock-out/tag-out, confined space, etc.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Detail-oriented self-starting team player with a strong work ethic
- Seller/doer with a strong client focus
- Excellent verbal and written skills familiar with MS Word
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent field drawing and notetaking skills
- Familiar with reading ISO drawings
- Follow process and procedures
- Must be able to work off ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Willingness to travel on out-of-town assignments
- Willingness to work long hours
- Current API 510 and/or 570, and STI SP001 certifications required
- Formal training in nondestructive testing required
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER and confined space training required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College education a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
The successful candidate will be encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring. TTI offers a competitive compensation package.
TTI Environmental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.