The Inspection Division of TTI Environmental is seeking a candidate to fill an API/STI inspector position based at our Moorestown, NJ headquarter.
This is not a remote position.
The inspector will assist with the mechanical integrity inspection of aboveground storage tanks, vessels, piping and other process equipment at petrochemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy production and military facilities locally and nationwide.
- Perform inspections in accordance with API and STI standards for purposes of certifying compliance and/or necessary repairs
- Review as built drawings and ability to sketch tank, vessel and piping equipment systems for CAD drawings
- Works independently as crew lead on job sites
- Occasionally supervise NDT Technicians on job site
- Prepare reports and other work documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Understands and utilizes safe work practices including lock-out/tag-out, confined space, etc.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Detail-oriented self-starting team player with a strong work ethic
- Professional client focus – manage local accounts
- Strong attention to process, time management and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills, field drawing and note-taking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs with proven experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Mechanically inclined
- Familiar with reading ISO drawings
- Must be able to work off ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Local/light travel
- Current API 510/570/653 and STI certifications
- Hazwoper training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College education a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
To apply please send resume to email@example.com