TTI had an immediate full-time position open for an API Inspector.
Must possess at least one certification as an API 510/570/653 or STI Inspector.
This is not turnaround or contract work.
Perform inspections in accordance with API and STI standards on atmospheric tanks, piping, and pressure vessel equipment for purposes of recommending and approving repairs or certifying compliance.
Job Functions and Essential Requirements:
- Candidate will perform internal and external inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of the fixed equipment.
- Candidate must be detail orientated and be capable of recommending and approving repairs as well as performing visual inspection of completed work.
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concerns. Identify circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
- Perform all duties as assigned and adheres to Safety First in everything we do, Ethical Practices always, Innovation supporting continuous growth and improvement, Pride and Respect for individuals and our company
- Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company. This communication is in person at the plant / job site.
- Assist in scheduling of activities related to inspection.
- Wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- Write detailed inspection and turnaround reports while maintaining an organizational system of files.
- Properly use, completion, filing and communication of customer and company job related forms and paperwork.
- Learns and abides by Company policies and procedures.
- Completes all required training, including tests, within Company guidelines.
- Learns all Company products and services that are available to our customers.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, technical school or college credits preferred.
- Must possess at least one certification as an API 510/570/653 or STI Inspector.
- Candidate must be proficient with standard computer software such as MS Word and Excel and be able to show writing proficiency.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work assignments by specific deadlines.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Candidate must be capable of walking and climbing, working at high elevations and working in confined space when performing field duties.
- Must be able to tolerate climate changes.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employees to communicate effectively.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively.
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit employee to perform routine office duties.
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodation, to travel by airplane or vehicle to off‐site locations and to maneuver on the jobsite to include gaining access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells.
- Tele-work from a home office is preferable, although workspace will be available in the TTI office if needed.
- Field duties require outdoor work in a plant atmosphere.
- Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
- Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
- May be at more than one job site in a day.
- Will be required to travel out of town and overnight travel on a periodic basis.
- May work a fluctuating schedule dependent on project requirements.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
TTI Environmental is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Patricia Stock, Director of Inspections, at firstname.lastname@example.org