Meaningful internships are created through guidance, support and challenging work. TTI believes in the value of such internships and a good return on the investment and will continue offerings for students in various aspects of company operations.
ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN WANTED: Candidate must be detail oriented, great organizational skills, able to maintain confidentiality and have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, able to meet deadlines and must be able to work independently as well as with other staff members. Must be able to analyze information, have excellent data entry skills, be thorough, and possess general math, reporting, verbal and written communication and organization skills.
Current Responsibilities include:
- scanning, filing, data entry and general office tasks
- spreadsheet and account analysis
- assisting with accounting tasks as needed
Software knowledge of Microsoft Great Plain Dynamics and ReQlogic a plus.
This position is part time, three days a week on a Monday – Friday schedule, 9-5, in our Moorestown, NJ office. Initial position is part-time with the possibility of growing into a full-time position.
- Pursuing Undergraduate Degree in Business, Accounting or related fields
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: TTI Environmental, Inc. c/o HR Department, 1253 North Church Street, Moorestown, NJ 08057