Job Opportunity – CCD Administrative Assistant
TTI is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Construction and Contracting Division. This position will provide support to both Project and Program Managers and play an integral role in organizational strength for the division. Qualified candidates must be able to work independently as well as with a team and support interactions with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and government agencies. Applicants should have impeccable verbal, written, organizational and communication skills. Must possess a strong ability to multi-task all while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
The position hours are Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm. Additional weekly hours may be needed to support specific project deadlines. This is an hourly position with pay commensurate with experience.
TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
- High School Diploma. Relative college degree or experience a plus.
- Must have 2-4 years Administrative / Clerical experience
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent professional and interpersonal skills, a team player with a positive attitude and high level of dependability
- ProCore and ReQLogic experience a plus.
- Bid/Proposal Management – organization, tracking, documentation, document management, bid response management, bid team coordination, bid/proposal response tracking and reporting.
- Subcontractor and vendor participation management.
- Assist with marketing projects – research, database management, production assistance.
- Project management support – new project processing/setup utilizing project database system.
- Filing, scanning, document management, FedEx, binding documents.
- Record keeping, department inventory and directory management, certificate/license application organization and tracking.
- Special projects – research and compile division project summaries, maintain qualification spreadsheets.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
*Required for All Candidates:
- Expected to pass a background check, medical screening, drug testing
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Willingness to learn, be trained and work in fast-paced environment
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Safety Training
To apply please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org