TTI has an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant supporting the operational needs of the Environmental Consulting department, which serves clients in NJ, PA, NY and surrounding areas. This position is in-person in the Moorestown, NJ office and provides direct support to director, project managers and associates in their daily tasks.
- Assist with client needs: Submit bids, manage client portal documents, prepare new job awards and change orders.
- Track updates to client-specific report requirements.
- Track projects through life cycle and monitor their delivery timeliness and quality.
- Finalize technical reports generated by writers and upload to client portals.
- Support project managers with budget management, proposals, and invoice preparation.
- Organize and schedule administrative meetings.
- Maintain and manage relevant technical/informational databases.
- Assist with recruiting staff and new staff support needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly motivated, quick learner and active team player with a positive attitude.
- High level of computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe).
- Ability to solve problems, be proactive and make independent decisions and judgments.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced business environment adhering to deadlines.
- Proficient writing, editing, proofreading and document formatting skills on cloud-based writing program.
- Strong ability to perform multiple tasks in an organized manner and concurrently and at the direction of various people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with peers, business partners, and company leadership.
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills as well as analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 1-2 years of equivalent and relevant experience.
TTI is a growing and dynamic team environment with excellent benefits and advantages. Your compensation package will include:
- Hourly or salary commensurate with experience / Range $13.01-$18.95 per hour
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
TTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: TTI has a comprehensive Pandemic Plan in place and is following all CDC and EH&S measures to ensure safety of staff and clients.
Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com