A complimentary lunch & presentations on environmental hot topics that influence the lending community.
Friday, September 17, 2021
11:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Presented at the Moorestown Community House, 16 East Main Street, Moorestown, NJ 08057
2021 L&L PRESENTATIONS HOT TOPICS:
- ASTM 1527-21, PFAS, NJDEP Updated Site Remediation Standards (Vapor & Soil)
- THE DREADED HISTORIC FILL REC: Closure, Permits, and Ongoing M&M
- PANEL DISCUSSION: A banker, consultant, attorney, and risk manager walk into a bar…
CDC guidelines for social distancing and mask wearing will be implemented as necessary due to the COVID-19 pandemic
This is a great opportunity to gain industry knowledge updates, have interactive discussions and Q&A’s, and a chance to enjoy a delicious free lunch with colleagues!
Who should attend:
- Real Estate Managers
- Appraisers / Reviewers
- Environmental Risk Managers
- Commercial Loan Officers
- Asset Recovery Specialists
A GIVEBACK TO CONSIDER
Every year TTI highlights a non-profit that offers services to encourage the well being of people in the community and improve the environment. This year we ask that you consider supporting Wiley Church Food Pantry from Marlton, NJ. Below is a list of items that are needed but we are grateful for all that is donated. Anyone who brings an item to the L&L for the food pantry will be entered into a THANK YOU DRAWING to win a YETI COOLER.
- All paper items, toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, etc.
- Canned fruit
- Snacks for children
- Spaghetti sauce
- Laundry/Dish detergent
For more information or to RSVP email email@example.com