The 7th Annual Lunch & Learn will be held on April 27, 2018 at the historic Moorestown Community House, 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. This complimentary lunch & presentations focus on environmental hot topics that influence the banking community.
Previous years program topics have included:
- Act 2 Land Recycling the Pennsylvania Way
- Due Diligence
- Free Online Site Screening Tools
- Hazard Risk Analysis
- Key Components of a Lender Environmental Risk Program (Guest Speaker)
- Lending on a Site with Activity Use Limitations (AUL)
- LSRP Case Studies
- LSRP Program
- My Property has been impacted by Offsite Groundwater Contamination, now what?
- Non-Scope Business Environmental Risks & Case Studies
- Non-Scope Environmental Risks
- Phase II Drivers / REC vs HREC
- Recognized Areas of Environmental Concern
- Reliance on State Regulatory Closures
- Restricted Use Sites – Ongoing Obligations & Responsibilities
- SBA Lending
- Vapor Intrusion / Vapor Encroachment
This event should be attended by Real Estate Managers, Appraiser and Reviewers, Environmental Risk Managers, Commercial Loan Officers and Asset Recovery Specialists.
This will TTI has over 30 years of experience in providing consulting services to lending institutions which has allowed us to develop strong relationships with many different loan officers and risk assessment managers across the industry. TTI provides services to the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic portions of the United States and maintains the appropriate licenses, certificates and company credentials necessary to perform the technical and administrative aspects of the due diligence process.
This year’s program details and invitations to follow.
For more information or to reserve your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org.