TTI Environmental Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to fill an available position as Environmental Associate 1 in the Environmental Consulting Division of TTI’s Moorestown, NJ office. This position will require, at minimum, 3 years of experience in Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments. Industrial Hygiene experience in Asbestos, Lead or IAQ is a plus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform, prepare and manage Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM International standards
- Performance of field activities and appropriate reporting for regulatory cases in NJ, PA, DE and NY
- Sampling of soil, groundwater, vapor, and indoor air
- Evaluation of data gathered in the field for inclusion in final remedial documents
- Performance of Industrial Hygiene building surveys
Requirements of Position:
- A B.S. in a related field such as Environmental Geology, Environmental Science, Geological Sciences, Biology, Chemistry or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 3+ yrs. direct regional experience in the environmental consulting field
- Knowledge of Site Remediation regulations and guidance
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Training
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills with ability to write clear, concise and thorough environmental reports
- Familiarity with ASTM International standards
- US citizenship or legal resident status
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
TTI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for growth. This position is an opportunity for the right individual to grow and settle into higher level positions.
Competitive compensation, matching 401K retirement plan, certification/professional fees company paid, excellent health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, credit union, tuition reimbursement program.